archive-dk.com » DK » M » MARITIMEDENMARK.DK

Total: 50

Choose link from "Titles, links and description words view":

Or switch to "Titles and links view".
  • Maritime Denmark: Biggest cruise ship opens the season
    of 2 850 is the largest cruise ship coming to Skagen in the season 2016 Celebrity Silhouette arrived at the cruise pier in Skagen from Oslo Wednesday morning and set sail again towards Helsingborg the same night Turisthus Nord s staff was very busy in the cruise pavilion with guiding the many international guests around Here visitors could also get an appetizer to Skagen since Cruise Skagen members shops restaurants

    Original URL path: http://www.maritimedenmark.dk/Print.asp?Id=18659 (2016-05-02)
    Open archived version from archive


  • Maritime Denmark: Dong Energy puts Hejre field up for sale
    which Dong Energy has invested heavily in along with Bayerngas We still believe that there is great potential in the area and we are working with Bayerngas to see if we can get a commercially attractive project from it If we end up doing just that it is clear that we do not see ourselves as an operator of such an expansion and we see don t see ourselves retain a stake of 60 percent says Marianne Wiinholt CFO of Dong Energy Dong Energy owns 60 percent of Hejre field while Bayerngas owns the other 40 percent Now a new partner who can also assume the role of operator will join Dong Energy decided to invest in the area back in 2012 but had to impair the value of the field with 12 billion kroner At the same time Dong Energy and Bayerngas chose to terminate the contract with the suppliers who should have provided the platform The platform was too heavy so it could not be lifted onto the supporting steel structure built in the North Sea There was also doubt about whether the structure s legs could bear the weight There have been reports that A P Møller

    Original URL path: http://www.maritimedenmark.dk/Print.asp?Id=18660 (2016-05-02)
    Open archived version from archive